Friday, January 9, 2009

X-Rated

Max: Mom and Dad, what do you call a dog that is part Shih Tzu and part Bulldog?

Mom and Dad (half listening): I don't know, what?

Max: a "Bull Shiht"

Mom and Dad (now listening intently): a what???

Max (nonchalantly walking out of the kitchen): I said a "Bull Shiht"

Mom and Dad (now on the floor): Where did you hear that?

Max (very matter-of-fact): the babysitter.

Mom: Oh, that must be Hayden.

Yah! Thanks Hayden. You owe me a night of sitting for nuttin'!!!!!! And, if he tells it to anyone at church, at school, or on the street, you'll need to pay me to let you babysit!!!

2 comments:

Christenson's said...

Shelly I am so sorry!! I don't know why he would tell him that joke, I would like to say I don't know where he got it from, but with Tom as your dad? Most likely though it was his grandpa! I really am sorry and will talk to him about teaching those kind of jokes!!

Brooke said...

Seriously, I'm laughing so hard. Priceless!

About Me

My photo
I have the most amazing kids. No, really. I know everyone thinks their kids are the best, but I really do win the prize!

Top ten replies for Bo's missionary acceptance letter

  • Sure, I'll be there. What time?
  • OK. But I don't speak Spokanese.
  • But Nate gets to go to Argentina on a big airplane!
  • Just one question. Can I bring my own car?
  • I'll come if my mom can send me cookies.
  • Sounds like a plan.
  • Oh, I forgot that I had something going on that day. Would the next Wednesday work?
  • OH, I'm so excited! When can we leave?
  • Thanks for the invitation, did I happen to mention...
  • Well, it wasn't my first choice...

What the *#@*?

What the *#@*?
Matt change from work and went to Hannah's concert. We sat down and a minute later he started laughing with his head in his hands. This is what he saw! I guess it must have been a long day?

Followers