Wednesday, December 17, 2008

All I Want for Christmas is...

Hannah: A PUPPY and that is all. Oh, maybe a new iPod and a new computer.
Max: Are you going to send this to Santa? I'll tell you, I want 12 bags of marbles and I want a lego Indiana Jones set and my own invention kit and I want a pet puppy, I mean a pet turtle. I have one more thing to add, the clone wars helmet that you can copy into another friend's helmet and a clone blaster like I saw on TV. And, to have my teeth that I have been missing for a really long time, like 8 years!
Maggie: OK (deep breath) Puppy. A flower, I mean Cheetah scooter. Well, make-up and an ice cream shop from you. Remember on the magazine?
Bo: (We may never know.)
Caiti: (Let me guess for her... a car?)
Dad: (I know, he wants he family to be healthy and happy!)
Mom: The van to keep running until Bo gets home from his mission, p-l-e-a-s-e???? (Caiti, I don't care if it is old AND green!!!!)

1 comment:

Carlye Momma said...

LOL! Have I told you how much I love your family lately?

About Me

My photo
I have the most amazing kids. No, really. I know everyone thinks their kids are the best, but I really do win the prize!

Top ten replies for Bo's missionary acceptance letter

  • Sure, I'll be there. What time?
  • OK. But I don't speak Spokanese.
  • But Nate gets to go to Argentina on a big airplane!
  • Just one question. Can I bring my own car?
  • I'll come if my mom can send me cookies.
  • Sounds like a plan.
  • Oh, I forgot that I had something going on that day. Would the next Wednesday work?
  • OH, I'm so excited! When can we leave?
  • Thanks for the invitation, did I happen to mention...
  • Well, it wasn't my first choice...

What the *#@*?

What the *#@*?
Matt change from work and went to Hannah's concert. We sat down and a minute later he started laughing with his head in his hands. This is what he saw! I guess it must have been a long day?

Followers