Friday, December 19, 2008
Max is a Genius!
Of course everyone who knows Max, knows this fact. But, if you don't know or believe, here is the scoop. Max had an assignment to create an invention that used two simple machines. He chose a wheel and a ramp. With these simple machines, he built an MXG2 Rated Miner-Forty-Niner! Yes, that is what it is. And it works, at least the prototype of the invention works; well, let me put it in Max's words, "Works like a beauty!" On the way out the door to school with the MXG2 Rated Miner-Forty-Niner I heard Max comment to himself, "This is perfect. Now everyone will finally know what genius I am!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Reier Circus
- I have the most amazing kids. No, really. I know everyone thinks their kids are the best, but I really do win the prize!
Top ten replies for Bo's missionary acceptance letter
- Sure, I'll be there. What time?
- OK. But I don't speak Spokanese.
- But Nate gets to go to Argentina on a big airplane!
- Just one question. Can I bring my own car?
- I'll come if my mom can send me cookies.
- Sounds like a plan.
- Oh, I forgot that I had something going on that day. Would the next Wednesday work?
- OH, I'm so excited! When can we leave?
- Thanks for the invitation, did I happen to mention...
- Well, it wasn't my first choice...
What the *#@*?
Matt change from work and went to Hannah's concert. We sat down and a minute later he started laughing with his head in his hands. This is what he saw! I guess it must have been a long day?
1 comment:
Your kids kill me. Every one of them is hilarious. And smart too! How the heck did you get so lucky? :)
Post a Comment