Monday, December 1, 2008

Hannah... Banana... Fee-Fie-Foe-Fanna.... Hannah!!!!

This is Hannah. She is the very much the middle child. She is my only one with dark hair. She is the only one with curly hair. She is very smart. She is very motherly (that is a euphemism for bossy).

What is the most important thing in the world to you?
Hannah: My clothes and my stuffed animals, oh, and my bed.
Are you serious??? What about in the universe?
Hannah: Sorry, the History of Paul Revere.
(Yes, I was hoping for something a bit more sentimental.)
Who do you admire the most of all the people you know?
Hannah: Carlye Webb
(What is this thing my kids have for Carlye Webb. GEEEEEEZZZZ! I've got to get another friend that they don't like more than they like me!)
Why do you admire Carlye?
Hannah: She is an awesome person. When I ask her if I can go over to her house and practice my piano after school, she says, "Oh man yahhhh you can!"
What things are the same about you and your mom?
Hannah: Our hair color. We both like to read this awesome book The Penderwicks. Oh ya! We like to ride bikes. Our bikes are cruisers. Your bike is blue and mine is pink. Both of them have flowers on them.
What things are the same about you and your dad?
Hannah: We both have natural curly hair. We both are crazy about riding bikes. We both love to watch Psych.
What subjects in school are your favorite?
Hannah: My favorite subject is a math test.
What are you really good at doing?
Hannah: Umm, I am really good at writing poems, stories, reports and taking math tests.
What is the best part about being a member of the Reier Circus?
Hannah: I have my own computer.
Tell me about your Grandma Reier.
Hannah: She is awesome because she lets us help put up the Christmas tree. She gives us good-bye treats when we leave her house.
Tell me about your Grandma Buchanan.
Hannah: She is awesome because she invites Santa for Christmas. She gives us our very own stockings. She invites all of our cousins.
I love my friends and family.

3 comments:

Carlye Momma said...

Well what can I say about your sweet little Hannah...besides the fact that I LOVE her too! You KNOW your kids adore you! They always tell me what wonderful things you do for them and not to mention the fact that you're an AMAZING chef!

Things I love about Hannah:
1: Her hair
2: How much she loves my baby
3: How well she can play the piano
4: Her hugs
5: Being her friend

Your kids are a reflection of who you and Matt are Shelly and the view from over here is pretty incredible! I am always telling Cameron how amazing you are and that I have no idea how you do it all. You're really quite fabulous and I thoroughly cherish our friendship!

xoxoxoxo

Becky said...

What is the deal with Carlye Webb? Probably the laugh and all the hugs. She is awesome.

I never realized that Hannah is your only kid with dark hair. She is beautiful.

I'm probably going to have to copy your interview idea for my blog. Don't you just love hearing the answers they come up with? So cute, Shelly.

I'm LOVING the new pics of your kids. I wish my husband was a photographer. And speaking of pics, you're looking pretty hot in the Ensign. Would it be wrong to ask for your autograph? After all, we are FBBFFs.

Brooke said...

I am loving reading all the fabulous things your kids say. It is so much fun, and such a treasure!

I love you guys!!!!!

About Me

My photo
I have the most amazing kids. No, really. I know everyone thinks their kids are the best, but I really do win the prize!

Top ten replies for Bo's missionary acceptance letter

  • Sure, I'll be there. What time?
  • OK. But I don't speak Spokanese.
  • But Nate gets to go to Argentina on a big airplane!
  • Just one question. Can I bring my own car?
  • I'll come if my mom can send me cookies.
  • Sounds like a plan.
  • Oh, I forgot that I had something going on that day. Would the next Wednesday work?
  • OH, I'm so excited! When can we leave?
  • Thanks for the invitation, did I happen to mention...
  • Well, it wasn't my first choice...

What the *#@*?

What the *#@*?
Matt change from work and went to Hannah's concert. We sat down and a minute later he started laughing with his head in his hands. This is what he saw! I guess it must have been a long day?

Followers