Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fall Outing






Bo came home this weekend from school. He actually went with us on an outing! Before-hand, we made sugar cookies and marshmallow-carmel popcorn. I added pecans and successfully sifted out the "old maids". We made some sandwiches and took a pile of apples with us along with a few light jackets. Matt finally gave in an bought a new version of the digital camera he bought and lost in about 8 weeks time this same season last year! We took the new "toy" out of the box and actually snapped a few photos as we picnicked and hiked in Millcreek Canyon. Gorgeous weather. Happy kids.

I have had shingles, again. I caught it early and got a prescription from the doc. So after about Thursday, I was feeling a lot better. I have gone without makeup this week since the left side of my face is so sensitive to touch. I am not feeling as much a leper today as I have all last week.

Be sure to take a look at the pics!!! I am the photographer, not Matt, so they are just so-so. Matt has decided that he really doesn't like the digital world so much and has taken his Hasselblad out and loaded it with film!!!! Can you imagine... film?

4 comments:

Mrs B said...

Cutest stinkin' family. & look at that hot mama with the long hair!!

Nicole said...

I love the photos it looks so pretty up there. I am sorry about the shingles. Those hurt.

Brooke said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! And Jaime is right... YOU ARE HOT!

Carlye Momma said...

Oh so cute!!! You guys are amazing...our picnics consist of fruit snacks and bread (since the kids won't eat sandwiches...or anything that's not a carb or from the old microwave.) Cute pictures!

About Me

My photo
I have the most amazing kids. No, really. I know everyone thinks their kids are the best, but I really do win the prize!

Top ten replies for Bo's missionary acceptance letter

  • Sure, I'll be there. What time?
  • OK. But I don't speak Spokanese.
  • But Nate gets to go to Argentina on a big airplane!
  • Just one question. Can I bring my own car?
  • I'll come if my mom can send me cookies.
  • Sounds like a plan.
  • Oh, I forgot that I had something going on that day. Would the next Wednesday work?
  • OH, I'm so excited! When can we leave?
  • Thanks for the invitation, did I happen to mention...
  • Well, it wasn't my first choice...

What the *#@*?

What the *#@*?
Matt change from work and went to Hannah's concert. We sat down and a minute later he started laughing with his head in his hands. This is what he saw! I guess it must have been a long day?

Followers