I ran my 10th marathon with my dear friend Jennifer Park 20 September 2008. She is ready for more. I think I am done! Half marathons sound great to me. I guess I am getting old and wimpy! Can you see the finish line? I can!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Reier Circus
- I have the most amazing kids. No, really. I know everyone thinks their kids are the best, but I really do win the prize!
Top ten replies for Bo's missionary acceptance letter
- Sure, I'll be there. What time?
- OK. But I don't speak Spokanese.
- But Nate gets to go to Argentina on a big airplane!
- Just one question. Can I bring my own car?
- I'll come if my mom can send me cookies.
- Sounds like a plan.
- Oh, I forgot that I had something going on that day. Would the next Wednesday work?
- OH, I'm so excited! When can we leave?
- Thanks for the invitation, did I happen to mention...
- Well, it wasn't my first choice...
What the *#@*?
Matt change from work and went to Hannah's concert. We sat down and a minute later he started laughing with his head in his hands. This is what he saw! I guess it must have been a long day?
1 comment:
I think both of you are amazing. And you both have smiles on your face if you are at the end of the race I am impreseed! Way to go~!
Post a Comment