Friday, October 10, 2008

OK. Now, I need easy Halloween costume ideas. I am so not good at the idea thing or how to put it together. Maggie is going to be Belle. That is handled thanks to the Disney Princess assortment of dresses in the dress-up trunk. Then it is time to start thinking about Christmas. After cleaning Maggie's room and then Max's, in succession, the other day: THERE WILL BE NO MORE TOYS COMING INTO THIS HOUSE!!! Did you hear that Santa Clause... and Grandma Reier??? So, I need some great ideas for Christmas. A sub for Santa sounds good and then go somewhere as a family... but where?

2 comments:

Christenson's said...

Shelly I have tons of Halloween costumes let me know what you need or what they want and I can tell you if I have it...... Disney World is always a great place to go and a great Christmas gift!!!

Carlye Momma said...

Any place Disney is always great for the family!

About Me

My photo
I have the most amazing kids. No, really. I know everyone thinks their kids are the best, but I really do win the prize!

Top ten replies for Bo's missionary acceptance letter

  • Sure, I'll be there. What time?
  • OK. But I don't speak Spokanese.
  • But Nate gets to go to Argentina on a big airplane!
  • Just one question. Can I bring my own car?
  • I'll come if my mom can send me cookies.
  • Sounds like a plan.
  • Oh, I forgot that I had something going on that day. Would the next Wednesday work?
  • OH, I'm so excited! When can we leave?
  • Thanks for the invitation, did I happen to mention...
  • Well, it wasn't my first choice...

What the *#@*?

What the *#@*?
Matt change from work and went to Hannah's concert. We sat down and a minute later he started laughing with his head in his hands. This is what he saw! I guess it must have been a long day?

Followers