
So, Grandma Reier passed away about a week and a half ago. Which meant that Uncle Rob and Aunt Sue came to town and the kids and I got to be the guest retreat. I wonder if Rob and Sue felt like they were at a retreat??? Probably not. But we sure did like having them here with us. (This really is going somewhere...promise!)
Sue stayed downstairs in Caiti's room which is down the hall from Maggie's room. I went downstairs to wake Maggie for school. In an effort to not wake Sue up, I closed Maggie's door then turned the light on. This is what I found. Yes. It is Sharpie. Yes. It appears that Maggie and her imaginary friends played some sort of game that required score keeping. Yes. Maggie was the score keeper!
Everyone should be most impressed with my control. I really think I should be inducted into the Parenting-Hall-of -Fame for how amazingly well I handled myself. I scooped the sleeping princess out of bed. Carried her upstairs. (No beating or screaming! Really. Notta.) Got her ready for school. Took a photo after she was at school and posted it on Facebook. So very sorry Bo and Caiti! But, it does appear that you both have turned out alright in spite of me!!!

1 comment:
Oh no... the back of Canyon's door looks almost the same, it has he and Owens name all over it... you never see it though unless you close the door which very rarely happens so I think I am going to save it and not paint over it.... I think I will like it in 20 years!
Post a Comment