Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Latest Max-isms

Max-ism #1 I did clean my room. If you take a look you will see that the debris blocking the entrance to my room has been removed.

Max-ism #2 I think gravity would disagree with you.

Max-ism #3 I did take my lunch. I just transfered it from the old lunch box to the new lunch box. (Should he say something like "switched it" or "put it in"?)

Max-ism #4 Great Grandma and Grandpa Reier are both Jedi Knights!

Max-sim#5 Aren't you pleased with my progress in math?

2 comments:

Becky said...

Is he like 35 or something? Way to go with the large vocabulary, Max!

Carlye Momma said...

Gash I love that boy!

About Me

My photo
I have the most amazing kids. No, really. I know everyone thinks their kids are the best, but I really do win the prize!

Top ten replies for Bo's missionary acceptance letter

  • Sure, I'll be there. What time?
  • OK. But I don't speak Spokanese.
  • But Nate gets to go to Argentina on a big airplane!
  • Just one question. Can I bring my own car?
  • I'll come if my mom can send me cookies.
  • Sounds like a plan.
  • Oh, I forgot that I had something going on that day. Would the next Wednesday work?
  • OH, I'm so excited! When can we leave?
  • Thanks for the invitation, did I happen to mention...
  • Well, it wasn't my first choice...

What the *#@*?

What the *#@*?
Matt change from work and went to Hannah's concert. We sat down and a minute later he started laughing with his head in his hands. This is what he saw! I guess it must have been a long day?

Followers