Saturday, May 9, 2009
Ooops.
I forgot the funniest thing that happened at the MTC... Scroll back down to the photo of the kids and I with Bo. Look closely at the object in Max's hand. Now for the background. Easter was three days before. Grandma Reier puts on an Easter Egg hunt like none other. It really is more like a festival of toys and treats... literally, the Easter Bunny hides "stuff" (not just eggs, in fact mostly stuff that doesn't even fit in an egg!) until all hiding places are occupied and then the bunny keeps going. Get the idea? Well one of the many items was a battery operated fan that was also filled with Easter-themed candy. Yes, every kid ended up with, like, ten of them. When Max started to cry, he whipped out his "fan" which was fully operable. Stuck it right up to his face and said, "No problem. I'll just dry my tears." Later, I found myself the recipient of such service. WHERE DID THIS KID COME FROM? Oh yes, I forget...Kid Planet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Reier Circus
- I have the most amazing kids. No, really. I know everyone thinks their kids are the best, but I really do win the prize!
Top ten replies for Bo's missionary acceptance letter
- Sure, I'll be there. What time?
- OK. But I don't speak Spokanese.
- But Nate gets to go to Argentina on a big airplane!
- Just one question. Can I bring my own car?
- I'll come if my mom can send me cookies.
- Sounds like a plan.
- Oh, I forgot that I had something going on that day. Would the next Wednesday work?
- OH, I'm so excited! When can we leave?
- Thanks for the invitation, did I happen to mention...
- Well, it wasn't my first choice...
What the *#@*?
Matt change from work and went to Hannah's concert. We sat down and a minute later he started laughing with his head in his hands. This is what he saw! I guess it must have been a long day?
1 comment:
Love it that is so funny!
Post a Comment