Saturday, May 2, 2009

Max's 8th Birthday

OK.  Why do my kids like Chuck-a-Rama???  Chuck-a- something!  But they sure do.  Hey, I cook quite a bit, so it isn't that they don't get good home cookin'.  Anyhow, we spent the evening out at you guessed it.  On the way home, we had three meltdowns that occurred in rapid secession.   First Maggie (not sure what got her going), then Hannah, and lastly Max.  It was pretty darn funny!  So, I decided to document the event with audio and video. Listen carefully to the first clip. I say, "What did Dad do?" to Max.  Max replies, "He crushed my happy birthday spirit!"

  

5 comments:

Shake-N-Bake said...

t is so nice to know that we are just as mean of parents are you are! I loved every second of your videos! HAHAHAHA! I can't believe that Matt would crush Max's happy birthday spirit! What a great dad! :)

Becky said...

I thought my kids were the only ones who acted like that in the car. I'm glad we're not the only ones. I am going to break out the video camera next time though. Great idea, Shelly.

Christenson's said...

That was so funny!!!! Sorry about Chuck-a-rama yesterday.... I have been telling Caiti I would take her for months. Sorry if it was a bad example for the rest of your family!!

Anonymous said...

Jeez, you guys better not ever come to my birthday party! Sounds like you two are a couple of party poopers! :)

Brooke said...

Sooooo hilarious! Matt, how could you crush his birthday spirit????

About Me

My photo
I have the most amazing kids. No, really. I know everyone thinks their kids are the best, but I really do win the prize!

Top ten replies for Bo's missionary acceptance letter

  • Sure, I'll be there. What time?
  • OK. But I don't speak Spokanese.
  • But Nate gets to go to Argentina on a big airplane!
  • Just one question. Can I bring my own car?
  • I'll come if my mom can send me cookies.
  • Sounds like a plan.
  • Oh, I forgot that I had something going on that day. Would the next Wednesday work?
  • OH, I'm so excited! When can we leave?
  • Thanks for the invitation, did I happen to mention...
  • Well, it wasn't my first choice...

What the *#@*?

What the *#@*?
Matt change from work and went to Hannah's concert. We sat down and a minute later he started laughing with his head in his hands. This is what he saw! I guess it must have been a long day?

Followers