Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Update on the X-rated
Ok, I should actually be finishing my work, but my brain has ceased to function at this late hour and the puppy is just too much fun to watch... I know, I have to get some photos up of the little guy. We are all in LOVE!!! Anyhow, you all should be able to tell just how tired I am by the babbling that has nothing to do with the title of this post. But, I really do have something to say that may make you all smile. You see, Max apparently doesn't realize the "Bull ShihTs" joke (reference the X rated post down the page a ways). When we were at Grandma Reier's last Sunday, she told Grandpa that she wanted a puppy for her 60th birthday. Max piped up, "Grandma! You should get a Bull ShihTs." I whipped around to see the Max's very serious face as he very rationally explained to his grandmother about the breed of dog she should consider adopting. Dead serious he was!!! What ever will I do with that kid? He is just too entertaining!!!! Oh oh, Zeke has eaten something. What could it be? It doesn't sound good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Reier Circus
- I have the most amazing kids. No, really. I know everyone thinks their kids are the best, but I really do win the prize!
Top ten replies for Bo's missionary acceptance letter
- Sure, I'll be there. What time?
- OK. But I don't speak Spokanese.
- But Nate gets to go to Argentina on a big airplane!
- Just one question. Can I bring my own car?
- I'll come if my mom can send me cookies.
- Sounds like a plan.
- Oh, I forgot that I had something going on that day. Would the next Wednesday work?
- OH, I'm so excited! When can we leave?
- Thanks for the invitation, did I happen to mention...
- Well, it wasn't my first choice...
What the *#@*?
Matt change from work and went to Hannah's concert. We sat down and a minute later he started laughing with his head in his hands. This is what he saw! I guess it must have been a long day?
2 comments:
LOL!!! Your whole family...including the dogs...make me laugh! Thanks for that! LOVE YA!
That is about the best thing I have heard today. I am laughing so hard, I am so glad the kids are in bed or they may ask me why I'm crying. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment