Who is your favorite person?
Maggie: Carlye Webb
Why is she your favorite person?
Maggie: 'cause she loves me. She likes me a lot when I do silly things.
Who do you look like?
Maggie: I look like Maggie, just who I am supposed to be and just what I am. This is how I am.
What is your grandma Reier like?
Maggie: She is always like nice and good. She is so silly. I just love her. She is just like clown.
What is your grandma Buchanan like?
Maggie: She is like fun. She loves that I love Maddie and Brecklyn. She let's us ride horses. That is why she is one of the best grandma's in the whole wide world. She is only a little bit like a clown.
What is the best part of school?
Maggie: Well, my teacher laughs at me. She is funny.
What are you good at in school?
Maggie: My best subject is writing letters, oh, and doing math and learning to write in cursive. I just love learning to write in cursive. My favorite letters are "m" and "a".
Tell me about your daddy?
Maggie: He missed me when he went to the, I can't remember it. But he got me a bracelet and marshmallows. That is a nice thing to do. That is always nice.
Tell me about your mommy?
Maggie: My Mommy is so proud of me and she loves me sooooo much. It is so comfy in her bed. Sometimes they let me in and I snuggle with her. She is a grateful thing for Maggie Jean Reier.
Tell me about Bo.
Maggie: He misses me a lot, especially when he is at the toaster church. We had to go see him at the toaster church. He is actually Matthew Reier Bo.
Tell me about Caiti.
Maggie: Caiti is so great. Sometimes she helps me. She is starts with a "C-c-c-c-". She is always sweet about people. Caiti, I love you. You are definitely a "c".
Tell me about Hannah.
Maggie: She is a great sister. Sometimes she helps people when they get hurt. She likes blue colors. That is all the story there is about Hannah.
Tell me about Max.
Maggie: He is a great brother, even when he gets mad. He gets mad at me when I done something bad to him. But I still love him.
Who is Santa Clause?
Maggie: He gives us presents. He is St. Nickolas. He wants us to be good and get a present. We love him soooo much. He lives in the south pole.
I thought he lived in the North Pole?
Maggie: The north pole breaks because it is not strong ice and it starts to break down. The north pole is above the arctic circle. The south pole is Santa's pole and it is strong so people won't get hurt.
Where is the south pole?
Maggie: It is in Antarctica.
How does know if you are being good or bad?
Maggie: Well, because his elves tell him. He had elves all around and they are invisible. He comes and checks out the invisible elves. He can see us if the elves tell him to. And he can X us off or on the bad list.
What happens if you are bad?
Maggie: You get X'ed on the bad list. You don't get a present.
What does Santa do after Christmas is over?
Maggie: He goes for a little trip. He goes to the beach. He swims. He plays in the sand, and sometimes gives more presents out.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Reier Circus
- I have the most amazing kids. No, really. I know everyone thinks their kids are the best, but I really do win the prize!
Top ten replies for Bo's missionary acceptance letter
- Sure, I'll be there. What time?
- OK. But I don't speak Spokanese.
- But Nate gets to go to Argentina on a big airplane!
- Just one question. Can I bring my own car?
- I'll come if my mom can send me cookies.
- Sounds like a plan.
- Oh, I forgot that I had something going on that day. Would the next Wednesday work?
- OH, I'm so excited! When can we leave?
- Thanks for the invitation, did I happen to mention...
- Well, it wasn't my first choice...
What the *#@*?
Matt change from work and went to Hannah's concert. We sat down and a minute later he started laughing with his head in his hands. This is what he saw! I guess it must have been a long day?
2 comments:
Maggie is so precious. Carlye is going to love this.
Oh my heck I'm DYING here!!! First you make me cry within the first two sentances...Maggie you are sooo one of my FAVORITE people in this world too sweetie...you are SO special to me and I absolutely adore you!!! And then you make me laugh so hard Cam's telling me to be quiet because he's trying to sleep! :-) Could you have a sweeter family??? Just not sure if it's possible! I LOVE you guys!
Post a Comment