Saturday, November 15, 2008

Yesteryear!

It has been 14 months since we lived at Primary Children's Hospital for 3 weeks. Max was amazing and we did have some fun along the way since we met some really fun and wonderful people. Max just charmed them all like he always does.




Caiti had a "goiter" from November 19, 2007 until January 14, 2008 to grow new skin to be grafter over her scar. Knarly, huh!!! She was so proud. She took photos each week when we went to the hospital for a "fill-up" of saline.





We are Dr. Kristen Carroll's biggest fans! She saved Caiti's foot... literally saved her from not having one! God bless her always!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Holy Cow!! What in the world happened to Caiti? I've been out of touch with you for too long I see. I need more info on this.

Carlye Momma said...

Oh boy...thanks for posting this! It's really curbed my need for a sweet treat right now! Poor Caiti! I'm so glad she's through all of this crap! And sweet Max! He was so sweet up there! That's seriously such a great memory for me!

Becky said...

I love Caiti and am so glad that everything is okay with her. I remember a lesson I taught in YW and I put her on the spot because I knew she had been through a lot with her accident and everything. I asked her how her accident had changed her and if it made appreciate anything more than she had prior to the accident. I think I was hoping for an answer about appreciating your body and all it does for you, however Caiti surprised me with an even better and more brilliant answer when she said, "It made me appreciate my mother more and I realized everything she does for me". Tears. Just thought you should know that. She is a great girl.

About Me

My photo
I have the most amazing kids. No, really. I know everyone thinks their kids are the best, but I really do win the prize!

Top ten replies for Bo's missionary acceptance letter

  • Sure, I'll be there. What time?
  • OK. But I don't speak Spokanese.
  • But Nate gets to go to Argentina on a big airplane!
  • Just one question. Can I bring my own car?
  • I'll come if my mom can send me cookies.
  • Sounds like a plan.
  • Oh, I forgot that I had something going on that day. Would the next Wednesday work?
  • OH, I'm so excited! When can we leave?
  • Thanks for the invitation, did I happen to mention...
  • Well, it wasn't my first choice...

What the *#@*?

What the *#@*?
Matt change from work and went to Hannah's concert. We sat down and a minute later he started laughing with his head in his hands. This is what he saw! I guess it must have been a long day?

Followers