Sunday, August 2, 2009

Oregon Coast Vacation June 2009

The Reier Circus (minus Bo) spent a week in Arch Cape, Oregon. We rented a house on the beach. Arrived with no agenda and made up the vacation as we went.Tom came to dinner on Friday night. Weird having a neighbor come to dinner while you are on vacation. We served burgers. We waited for him to leave before we ate the "real" food on Saturday night.

Maggie's toe after playing with a Dunengous crab. They are delicious by the way!





Check out the "meaty" starfish!

During one of the sand castle building afternoons, Maggie was spotted making a "sand angel". Ya, gettin' sand out of her hair took more than a few showers and baths!

Everyone did well with the long drive. Everyone that is until the last 3 hours home when Maggie totally came apart and started poking and kicking everyone within her reach. We read the first two Fablehaven books and watched some fabulous old movies... Operation Pettycoat.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

You guys have been way too busy, and I am way too out of the loop on your lives. This must END! How are you, Shelly! I miss you!

About Me

My photo
I have the most amazing kids. No, really. I know everyone thinks their kids are the best, but I really do win the prize!

Top ten replies for Bo's missionary acceptance letter

  • Sure, I'll be there. What time?
  • OK. But I don't speak Spokanese.
  • But Nate gets to go to Argentina on a big airplane!
  • Just one question. Can I bring my own car?
  • I'll come if my mom can send me cookies.
  • Sounds like a plan.
  • Oh, I forgot that I had something going on that day. Would the next Wednesday work?
  • OH, I'm so excited! When can we leave?
  • Thanks for the invitation, did I happen to mention...
  • Well, it wasn't my first choice...

What the *#@*?

What the *#@*?
Matt change from work and went to Hannah's concert. We sat down and a minute later he started laughing with his head in his hands. This is what he saw! I guess it must have been a long day?

Followers