Saturday, March 28, 2009

Max's Taxes

The setting: Matt at his desk and computer doing taxes on the morning of March 28, 2009.
Max enters the study. Seats himself on a nearby chair. "Whatcha doin' Dad?"
Matt turns to Max: "I'm just doing taxes."
Max: "Are you going to watch 'Chuck' while you work?"
Matt: "No, I think I'll need to concentrate here."
Max: "Well, can I watch you do taxes?'
Matt: "Yeah, but it is pretty boring."
Max: "That is OK. I have to do lots of boring things. Besides, I should watch because someday I'll be grown up and have to do taxes."

Epilogue: Max didn't last very long. Perhaps he is a quick study.

1 comment:

Mrs B said...

Oh, Shelly, it was so great to see you all yesterday! We really need to get together more often so your kids actually remember me! You looked gorgeous, as always & your kids are the best. :)

About Me

My photo
I have the most amazing kids. No, really. I know everyone thinks their kids are the best, but I really do win the prize!

Top ten replies for Bo's missionary acceptance letter

  • Sure, I'll be there. What time?
  • OK. But I don't speak Spokanese.
  • But Nate gets to go to Argentina on a big airplane!
  • Just one question. Can I bring my own car?
  • I'll come if my mom can send me cookies.
  • Sounds like a plan.
  • Oh, I forgot that I had something going on that day. Would the next Wednesday work?
  • OH, I'm so excited! When can we leave?
  • Thanks for the invitation, did I happen to mention...
  • Well, it wasn't my first choice...

What the *#@*?

What the *#@*?
Matt change from work and went to Hannah's concert. We sat down and a minute later he started laughing with his head in his hands. This is what he saw! I guess it must have been a long day?

Followers