Well, I just realized we are nearing a two month mark for no blogging. I have been completely inundated with work, school and family... in that order.
We are now just four weeks away from getting Bo out the door. Caiti is leaving in August for a year. She has been accepted to be an exchange student with Rotary (the same program I was with). She'll be living in Brazil, just south of the Amazon! WHEWWWW! I am just as excited for her as I was for myself when I went on exchange. Caiti initiated the idea. Matt and I just stood back, watched, signed papers, and wrote out a check. She is paying for 1/2 of the excursion. So, call her to baby-sit and you can be part of the adventuret as well!!!
It is amazing, but I will only have her in my house as my charge for 5 more months. She'll be gone until the following July and then she'll be off to school. At this point she is thinking USU. Maybe she'll decide to do a nursing program here in SLC and live with me a little longer. I would like that since she has only liked me for the last 2 years. Or pretended to like me for the last two years!!!
I need to scuttle off to Brigham City to see a teacher. I am still planning to update with photos and great Max-tales as soon as I get all of my grading done and a first draft of the first draft of the first draft of the first draft of a literature review done!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Reier Circus
- I have the most amazing kids. No, really. I know everyone thinks their kids are the best, but I really do win the prize!
Top ten replies for Bo's missionary acceptance letter
- Sure, I'll be there. What time?
- OK. But I don't speak Spokanese.
- But Nate gets to go to Argentina on a big airplane!
- Just one question. Can I bring my own car?
- I'll come if my mom can send me cookies.
- Sounds like a plan.
- Oh, I forgot that I had something going on that day. Would the next Wednesday work?
- OH, I'm so excited! When can we leave?
- Thanks for the invitation, did I happen to mention...
- Well, it wasn't my first choice...
What the *#@*?
Matt change from work and went to Hannah's concert. We sat down and a minute later he started laughing with his head in his hands. This is what he saw! I guess it must have been a long day?
3 comments:
Oh man, I have to say I'm worried for you when both Bo and Caiti are gone! Although, you can take pride in the fact that you've raised such great kids who are interested in worthwhile endeavors.
I think you should help Caiti start a blog so she can update it weekly while she is gone so we can all live vicariously through her.... or just keep up with all her exciting adventures. Also if you have it printed into a book (which I have been told you can do) when she is done she will have made a little picture/journal of all her experiences!!
I can't believe it. Wow so fun and yet a little scary probubly too!
Post a Comment