Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Black and Blue



Here are some "progression"  photos of Maggie's head injury.  When I got home last night, both of her eyes had a hint of blue to them... the shiner-kind of blue.  This morning, yep, two black eyes filling in quick!  When I told her we needed to take a photo, she didn't want to because she said she would be embarrassed.  When I told her we would put them on our blog, she was all about getting the photo shoot done!  Silly girl.

2 comments:

Christenson's said...

The pictures don't even show how big and purple her head was!! Wow I have never seen a goose egg like that I bet it was on the verge of splitting right open!!

Anonymous said...

Poor Maggie! Savannah should have hung out with Maggie last week... she smacked her chin on the cement and it bruised so badly it went black. And then she fell down the basement stairs onto the cement floor and had 3 big purple goose egg bruised across her forhead. They would have been a nice pair.

About Me

My photo
I have the most amazing kids. No, really. I know everyone thinks their kids are the best, but I really do win the prize!

Top ten replies for Bo's missionary acceptance letter

  • Sure, I'll be there. What time?
  • OK. But I don't speak Spokanese.
  • But Nate gets to go to Argentina on a big airplane!
  • Just one question. Can I bring my own car?
  • I'll come if my mom can send me cookies.
  • Sounds like a plan.
  • Oh, I forgot that I had something going on that day. Would the next Wednesday work?
  • OH, I'm so excited! When can we leave?
  • Thanks for the invitation, did I happen to mention...
  • Well, it wasn't my first choice...

What the *#@*?

What the *#@*?
Matt change from work and went to Hannah's concert. We sat down and a minute later he started laughing with his head in his hands. This is what he saw! I guess it must have been a long day?

Followers